Advice on noise, smoke, odours, rubbish and fly-tipping, artificial light, drainage and other nuisances

We must investigate reports about issues that could be a ‘statutory nuisance’. For the issue to count as a statutory nuisance it must do one of the following:

  • unreasonably and substantially interfere with the use or enjoyment of a home or other premises
  • injure health or be likely to injure health

More information on statutory nuisance