With everyone leading busier lives, MyEastleigh is the online account that gives you access to a number of your council services 24/7.
- Use your online account to help you manage your Council Tax (inc. paperless billing), Housing Benefit and more
- Check your bin collection dates and opt in to receive email reminders so you'll never miss a bin day again.
If you already have a MyEastleigh account, then log in and select "Alerts & Notifications" in the tabs.
- Look up information about your property, local councillors and planning applications nearby
- Sign up to our email newsletter for updates across the Borough including events, projects and council services
- Make bookings for sport and health, and country parks activities, as well as MOTs.
Join the thousands already making their lives easier!
Create your account
Start by clicking on "My Eastleigh" (top right of the screen) whilst viewing any pages of the Eastleigh Borough Council website:
You will be brought to the login screen for MyEastleigh, but if you click "Register Now" - you will be guided through setting up your own MyEastleigh account.
Now you have created your account, make sure you have set your alerts and notifications - it will only take a minute!
We've made a handy video below to show you where to find them.
It is also where you are able to set up paperless billing for your Council Tax and do your bit for the environment.
Please note: you can enlarge this video by clicking on the square symbol to the right of YouTube logo on the bottom right of the video.