About Us

About Development Management

Page last updated at 22 June 2017 at 14:28

About Development Management   

Contact Us

You can contact the department directly using the email addresses given below:

Planning - planning@eastleigh.gov.uk  

Planning Enforcement - enforcements@eastleigh.gov.uk 


Customer Suggestions 

We are committed to providing a high quality, efficient and friendly planning service.  If you feel that we have not met our aims and objectives, or if you have any comments or suggestions about our service, we would like to hear from you.  Please email your comments to: planning@eastleigh.gov.uk
Whilst we cannot give an individual reply to each suggestion, please be assured that we will fully consider each comment raised and, where possible, our procedures and targets will be amended to reflect them.


If you are unhappy with our service

We are always keen to provide the best possible service for our customers.  However, sometimes we may not live up to your expectations, so we have set up a procedure to assist you if you wish to make a complaint.  The procedure will help to ensure that your complaint is fully investigated and is dealt with fairly and as quickly as possible.  It will also help us to take the right action to improve our service to customers.  Please use the complaints procedure if you feel that:

  • We have given inaccurate, misleading or confusing advice
  • We have not followed our procedures, or have failed to meet our standards
  • A member of staff has been discourteous in any way

Council's 'Compliments, Complaints and Comments' procedure

Planning Enforcement

We would like to stress that this complaints procedure should not be used to report possible breaches of planning control, for example:

  • The unauthorised change of use of a property, for example to an office, a business, or for car repairs
  • The felling of a preserved tree
  • Unauthorised works to a Listed Building
  • Displaying of a sign without advertisement consent
  • Compliance with planning conditions

In these instances you should contact the Enforcement section of the planning  team via this online form