Receive your Council Tax bill by email
It's quick and easy to switch to email billing. You'll need your email address, postcode and Council Tax reference number.
The benefits of E-billing include:
- Receiving your bill as soon as it is available
- Being able to request and receive a copy quickly – often you may need to present an up-to-date bill for identification purposes
- Being able store and retrieve bills electronically, but still being able to print one if needed
- Saving paper and helping the environment
- Saving Eastleigh's residents cost of printing, sorting and postage
- Savings are ultimately passed on to Eastleigh’s residents
Please note that by signing up for E-billing you:
- Agree to tell us of any change to your e-mail address
- Agree to the issue of all bills to the e-mail address provided
This arrangement can be cancelled at any time. Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and will be effective on the tenth working day after receipt of the notice by the Council. Future bills will then be sent through the post.