Receive your Council Tax bill by email
It's quick and easy to switch to email billing. You'll need your email address, postcode and Council Tax reference number.
The benefits of E-billing include:
- Receiving your bill as soon as it is available
- Being able to request and receive a copy quickly – often you may need to present an up-to-date bill for identification purposes
- Being able store and retrieve bills electronically, but still being able to print one if needed
- Saving paper and helping the environment
- Saving Eastleigh's residents cost of printing, sorting and postage
- Savings are ultimately passed on to Eastleigh’s residents
Please note that by signing up for E-billing you:
- Agree to tell us of any change to your e-mail address
- Agree to the issue of all bills to the e-mail address provided
You can opt out of this service at any time. Any future bills will be sent through the post.