Guidance notes on completing a Section 106 agreement
If a Section 106 Agreement is required you will need to provide the following information
- Confirmation that you are willing to accept our legal costs
- Confirmation and details of any solicitors that will be acting on your behalf
- Submission of full, original and up-to-date land registry title documentation that covers the entire application site or, in the case of unregistered land, a Certificate of Title duly completed by a solicitor.
Our legal team will:
- Produce a draft agreement and send a copy to all parties and/or their solicitors
- Liaise with all parties to ensure that the terms of the agreement are met
- Ensure all necessary parties sign the agreement
- Ensure we, and if necessary Hampshire County Council, sign and complete the agreement once all legal costs have been met.
Please note failure to complete an agreement by the statutory 8/13 week deadline the application may result in the application being refused.