Frequency: annual publication
There is a requirement for the council to publish the following information:
- number of occasions they use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information) (England Regulations 2014, or similar powers
- total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of employees undertaking investigations and protection of fraud
- total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists
- total amount spent by the authority on the investigation and protection of Fraud
- total number of fraud cases investigated.