Call for sites
We are starting work on the review of the Eastleigh Local Plan 2016-2036. At this early stage, we are inviting you to propose land within the Borough that may be suitable for the following uses:
- housing and other residential uses such as specialist housing for older person and also including Gypsy and Travellers sites
- employment including industry and storage and distribution
- other uses such as retail, community uses, open spaces and
environmental mitigation land.
The Council will assess the sites to consider if they are suitable, available and achievable for development or for environmental improvements. The assessments will be published in a Strategic Land Availability Assessment and the results will inform site allocations in the Local Plan Review.
If you wish to submit a site, please complete a form with as much information as possible and submit with an OS based scaled map showing the boundary of the site, to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Planning Policy, Eastleigh Borough Council, Eastleigh House, Upper Market Street, Eastleigh, SO50 9YN
Closing date for submissions is Wednesday 6 September 2023.
Please note that submissions cannot be treated as confidential and will be made publicly available.