Car park permits
Car park permits are available for:
- Town centre car parks (Mitchell Road multi-storey, Southampton Road, Bishopstoke Road)for a maximum of two vehicles per permit. Only one vehicle can use the permit at a time and the permit can be valid for set days which will be shown on the permit. The permit cannot be used on other days.
- Dutton Lane car park for a maximum of two vehicles per permit. Only one vehicle can use the permit at a time and the permit can be valid for set days which will be shown on the permit. The permit cannot be used on other days. This is a permit holder only car park and is open Monday-Friday 6am-8pm and Saturday 6am-6pm. It will be locked at all other times.
- Hedge End Station & Stroudley Way for a single vehicle. Permits are valid Monday to Friday and are for use in the Hedge End Station Car Park and on Stroudley Way only.
The cost of a permit varies depending on the location. The prices are available on the application form.
Parking in Hamble
If you have a commercial property within the controlled zone in Hamble, you are entitled to up to two parking permits. You can include up to two vehicles on each permit.
The permits are valid in on-street areas designated for permit holders. They are also valid in the Square Car Park and on-street parking bays where there is a time limit on parking if signs specify that permit holders are exempt (eg ‘2 hours, no return within 3 hours or permit holders’).
1st permit - £200
2nd permit - £200
When you apply you will need to provide the following (photocopies may be accepted):
- proof of ownership of vehicle
- vehicle registration number
- proof of business address