Radar Key Scheme and Changing Places facilities
Public toilets operating under the Radar Scheme and how to apply for a key
There are a number of public toilets in the Borough that operate under the Radar Scheme. Developed because some public toilets designed for disabled people are locked to prevent damage and misuse, the scheme provides disabled residents with a special key to give them independent access to the toilets.
Public toilets operating with a Radar Key:
- Bishopstoke - Bishopstoke Road, Playing Fields
- Botley - Mortimer Road Car Park (Parish Council)
- Chandlers Ford - The Precinct and Chandlers Ford Station, Booking Hall (Station hrs) (SW Trains)
- Eastleigh - Bus Station; Eastleigh House, Upper Market Street; Mitchell Road MSCP, Southampton Road; Eastleigh Railway Station, Booking Hall (Station hrs) (SW Trains); Lakeside Country Park, Wide Lane
- Hamble - Foreshore Car Park
- Hedge End - Lower Northam Road (Town Council)
- Netley - Victoria Road, Village Hall and Royal Victoria Country Park (Hants CC)
- Southampton Airport - Southampton Airport Station (Station hrs) (SW Trains)
- West End - Itchen Valley Country Park and Chapel Road (Parish Council)
How to apply for a Radar Key
Keys are available from Eastleigh Borough Council, Eastleigh House, Upper Market Street, Eastleigh, SO50 9YN. Cost is £2.50 per key.
Changing Places Toilet Facilities
Changing Places facilities are also available for users of the Lakeside Centre.