Maple Place is situated on the corner of Chamberlayne Road and Derby Road. Our proposals for a new residential development were consulted on recently and a planning application was submitted in June 2023.
Maple Place Homes
Located in close proximity to Eastleigh Town Centre, Maple Place is a collection of 12 high quality one and two bed apartments and three bedroom homes with parking spaces for eleven vehicles to include EV charging.
The development is an opportunity to help meet the local housing shortage and the demand for town centre living with sustainable, healthy homes that meet the 2025 Future Homes Standard and provide access to local shops and transport links.
As well as building new homes, the proposals will see upgrades to public realm facilities. Subject to planning approval, it is expected building works will commence from Spring 2024.
The scheme proposals will see
- New local homes which meet the needs and aspirations of the local community to include affordable homes
- Town centre living with excellent transport links
- A mix of 1 & 2 bed apartments and 3-bedroom homes with onsite parking facilities
- Homes that meet the energy efficiency of the 2025 Future Homes Standards and Councils commitment to develop with no reliance on fossil fuels
- The development will benefit from a range of low carbon technology to include PV panels and EV changing points.
- Each home is designed to be water efficient and to maximise water usage of 105 litres per day per person. Moving forward, we are looking to decrease it to 95 litres per day per person (the current new dwelling standard is 110 litres)
- Deliver local employment, education, and skills training opportunities
Development timeline (exact dates subject to change)
- March 2021 to May 2023: Proposal design development with stakeholders and the local community
- January 2022 to February 2022: Demolition of previous building
- May 2023 to June 2023: Pre-application consultation period
- 30 June 2023: Planning application submitted
- September 2023: Eastleigh Local Area Committee will consider the proposals
- Spring 2024: Building works to commence (subject to planning approval)
Please check this webpage for any future updates. You can get in touch with the project team by emailing us at: email@example.com