Eastleigh Handyperson Scheme
Providing a safe, trusted and reliable service
Eastleigh Handyperson Scheme is a safe and reliable subsidised minor repairs service available to home owners and private tenants in the Borough who are over 60 years of age or a disabled adult. The service provides the opportunity for local people to get those little jobs done that often cause worry and stress especially if people don't know where to get help. Residents will have the peace of mind that they will get a good job at a fair price.
We work in partnership with Eastleigh Handyperson Richard Bath, to help with a range of small jobs around the home, including:
- Minor decoration repairs
- Assembling flat pack furniture
- Fitting smoke detectors
- Repairing toilet cisterns and blocked sinks
- Fitting door chains, locks and door bells
- Putting up shelves
- Replacing light bulbs and batteries
- Replacing taps and washers
Hourly rates for this service are:
- £9.60 if you are over 60 years of age and in receipt of a means tested benefit
- £9.60 if you are a disabled adult and in receipt of a means tested benefit
- £18 if you are over 60 years of age or disabled and not in receipt of a means tested benefit
There is a maximum of two hours for each visit.
To find out more or to book an appointment, call 023 8068 8301 or email email@example.com
If you have used the service, we would welcome your feedback. Please spare a few minutes to answer this short questionnaire.