Eastleigh Community Safety Partnership
Working together to prevent and reduce crime and anti-social behaviour
The Community Safety Partnership is comprised of a number of statutory and voluntary agencies, working together to prevent and reduce crime and anti-social behaviour.
The members are:
- Eastleigh Borough Council
- Hampshire Constabulary
- Hampshire County Council
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Community Rehabilitation Company
- National Probation Service
- One Community
- West Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group
The Partnership is required to undertake an annual Strategic Review from which it decides its strategic priorities. The priorities from September 2018 – March 2020 are:
- Reduce the incidence of all violent crime, including the prevention and reduction of domestic abuse
- Reduce the incidence of anti-social behaviour
- Tackle crime against the most vulnerable in our society including hate crime and elder abuse.
The partnership will also continue with its existing projects which help in the overall reduction of crime and disorder across the Borough.
For more information
- Email: email@example.com