The cemetery was originally administered by Chandler's Ford Parish Council until the early 1930's when it was passed to Eastleigh Borough Council. The total area of this cemetery is ½ hectare containing areas for Church of England, Roman Catholic and Non-Conformist interments.
This is a heavily wooded cemetery that suffered badly during the storms of 1987. The cemetery is now full and only available for second interments in pre-purchased graves.
The site is maintained as a wildlife area with a number of interesting and unusual plant species. Path edges are trimmed regularly with the main body of grass cut twice a year.
Pine Road Cemetery
- Pine Road, Chandler's Ford, Hampshire SO53 1JU
Eastleigh Guide to Arranging a Funeral (PDF 52kb) includes information on the following:
- Registration Service for Births, Marriages and Deaths
- Rights & Options
- A simple funeral
- Choosing a Funeral Director
- List of Local Funeral Directors
- Bereavement Advice Lines
- Complaints Procedure
- Please be advised that vehicles entering the cemeteries are not covered under the Council's Insurance
- Please place litter and unwanted tributes in the bins provided
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and ensure fouling is removed
- Some of the memorials are old and in need of repair. Please ensure children respect them by not walking or climbing on memorials
- Respect other visitors to the Cemetery and keep noise to a minimum.