This is Eastleigh's most rural cemetery situated on the edge of Stoke Park Woods. It was opened in the mid 1950s with the first listed burial taking place in November 1958. The total area of the cemetery is 1.2 hectares containing areas for Church of England, Roman Catholic and Non-Conformist interments with a special area designated for Cremated Remains.
- Sewall Drive, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh SO50 6JE
- Email: email@example.com
Bishopstoke Cemetery is operated by Bishopstoke Parish Council