In March’s budget speech, Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced eight Freeports across England to support the UK to make the most of its post-Brexit opportunities and to deliver on its pledge of ‘levelling up’ regions across the UK.
In partnership with Solent Freeport – one of the eight – the Institute of Export & International Trade is delivering a one-hour free webinar focusing on the benefits of Freeports for UK trade.
The webinar will include:
- Taxation benefits including duties and import VAT
- Opportunities to reduce paperwork and checks
- Opportunities to benefit from freeports’ AEO status
- Connectivity between freeports and other international hubs
- Best practice for making the most of freeports