Online free webinar on Freeports and their benefits
In March’s budget speech, Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced eight Freeports across England to support the UK to make the most of its post-Brexit opportunities and to deliver on its pledge of ‘levelling up’ regions across the UK.
In partnership with Solent Freeport – one of the eight – the Institute of Export & International Trade is delivering a one-hour free webinar focusing on the benefits of Freeports for UK trade.
The webinar will include:
- Taxation benefits including duties and import VAT
- Opportunities to reduce paperwork and checks
- Opportunities to benefit from freeports’ AEO status
- Connectivity between freeports and other international hubs
- Best practice for making the most of freeports