The team at The Point Eastleigh are reopening this June with the return of the popular Summer Social town centre festival.
The packed programme includes lots of outdoor fun from 4 June to 28 August, complete with a fantastic Garden Stage on the Leigh Road Recreation Ground, next to the venue.
Enjoy pop-up events from the local community, live music and the Pop-Up Bar on Friday and Saturday evenings. Or why not bring along a picnic to the park and listen to live music at the Bandstand on Saturdays? On Sundays from 20 June until 25 July, book for 10am Yoga (£6 charge) and Family Picnics at 2pm.
The Point’s Café will be open from 17 May with coffee, cake and new lunch menu, summer classes will be full swing and there will also be a new outdoor café bar kiosk open daily.
The venue has been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark and is an approved Visit England We're Good To Go venue.
Louisa Milburn, Business Manager at The Point Eastleigh said: “We’re thrilled to be bringing you our fourth Summer Social and this year we’re making it even longer, with 12 weeks of entertainment planned from early June. We can’t wait to make the most of being outside with light evenings, together again, to enjoy a programme of safe and social opportunities”.
Summer Social events
- Wednesday & Thursday (on selected evenings): pop-up events
- Friday & Saturday evenings: Summer Social Music & Pop-Up Bar. Bar from 5pm, live music from 7pm
- Saturdays: Live Music at the Bandstand, from 11.30am – 1.30pm
- Sundays: Family Picnics (with a theatrical twist!) from 20 June until 25 July, 2pm
- Sunday: Summer Social Yoga (£6 a ticket), 20 June until 25 July, 10am-11am
Booking for Summer Social events will open shortly. Head to The Point's website www.thepointeastleigh.co.uk