Our Economic Development team would like to invite local businesses to attend Eastleigh’s Business Breakfast on Thursday 7 November from 9am-11:30am at East Horton Golf Club.
Registration will begin at 8:30am accompanied by coffee and healthy breakfast food, plus the opportunity to browse some of the stalls from local businesses.
The itinerary is as follows (but is still subject to change):
- There will be a welcome and introduction followed by a chance to hear from the Air Quality panel.
- Local companies including Ageas Insurance will join Isabel Hessey, Pollution Control Officer, to discuss the Council’s Air Quality Action Plan Business Funding schemes will be presented by Greentech South and the Solent LEP
- Plans to introduce commercial food waste recycling in the Borough will be presented by the Council's Head of Direct Services, Paul Naylor.
- Following a short coffee break and the chance to network with like-minded people, the Department of International Trade will provide an update on Brexit, one week on from the official exit date.
- Healthy Eating in the Workplace is the theme of the final panel and contributors will include local company, Lifestyling Kitchen.
If you would like to be involved, or to book a stand to showcase your business to fellow like-minded business people, please contact the Economic Development team.