Our Economic Development team would like to invite local businesses to attend Eastleigh’s Business Breakfast on Thursday 7 November from 9am-11:30am at East Horton Golf Club.
Registration will begin at 8:30am accompanied by coffee and healthy breakfast food, plus the opportunity to browse some of the stalls from local businesses.
- Welcome and introduction from Cllr Derek Pretty, Portfolio Holder for the Economy
- Eastleigh Borough Council’s Air Quality Action Plan presented by Isabel Hessey, Pollution Control Officer, with panel contributions from Ageas Insurance and Bluestar buses
- Greentech South funding for reducing energy costs
- Funding from the Solent LEP
- Commercial food waste recycling – a new service from EBC, presented by Paul Naylor, Head of Direct Services
- Coffee and networking
- How the Department for International Trade (DIT) can help your business internationalise. Ben Raby, Head of South East Region, Department of International Trade
- Healthy Eating in the Workplace with panel contributions from Hampshire County Council Catering Services, H3CS and award-winning local company, Lifestyling Kitchen
As usual, there will be an opportunity to see some of the excellent products that are Made in Eastleigh
The Economic Development team looks forward to seeing you on Thursday.