Immigration accommodation certificate

Sponsoring someone applying for a visa for entry into the UK

If you are a resident in Eastleigh and would like to sponsor someone applying for a visa for entry into the UK, who plans to live in our Borough, we can support you with your application. 

You may need to provide a report on the suitability of their proposed accommodation to determine whether it will become overcrowded and whether there are any hazards that may affect the health and safety of an occupier.

You will need to complete an application form for inspection and return to us at the address given on the form.

There is a fee payable for this service, current fees and charges can be viewed here

After your application form has been submitted and checked we will contact you to arrange an inspection of the property.