County and Town/Parish Councils

County Councillors and Town/Parish Councillors

Hampshire County Council

Some services, such as education, social services, roads and street lighting, are provided by Hampshire County Council.

All Borough Wards sit within a County Council 'Division', each of which is represented by a County Councillor, serving a four year term. In addition to your Borough Councillor, you have the right to contact your relevant County Councillor. 

Find out who is your County Councillor.

Town/Parish Councils

Some areas of the Borough are served by a Town/Parish Council. These are also elected and can help on a number of local issues. They also run local services, such as sports grounds and community halls.