Lakeside Country Park’s Lakeside Centre offers a tranquil space in an architecturally stunning, waterside building. This flexible, affordable space is ideal for conferences and meetings.
A flexible space with lakeside views
The centre’s distinctive, modern design offers panoramic views over the surrounding lakes.
The Centre consists of two state-of the-art buildings, the main centre and a service building, each with a distinctive, curved design. The Lakeside Centre can currently be hired as the whole room (Otter Room) only.
Pre-booked refreshments and lunches are available.
We are open for bookings, but COVID-19 guidelines apply, for example:
- Reduced opening hours to account for cleaning facilities and equipment - weekdays, 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Only bookings of the full Otter room are available to allow for social distancing
- To enable social distancing, there is a maximum capacity of 17, to include organisers/trainers/delegates
- If tables are required, the capacity is reduced to one trainer and 10 delegates
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- There is no access to the kitchen or other internal rooms
An unbeatable location
Located a few minutes’ walk from Southampton Airport and Southampton Airport Parkway train station the Lakeside Centre offers the tranquility of a natural oasis with the transport links of an urban area.
- Southampton City Centre 7 mins
- Winchester 10 mins
- Bournemouth 36 mins
- Reading 49 mins
- Portsmouth 60 mins
- London Waterloo 69 mins
The Centre is close to the M27 and M3 motorways, and with free onsite parking for guests and delegates.
The venue is available for bookings from Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 4.30pm.
To book please call 023 8068 3841 to speak with one of our friendly members of staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to being a green borough. Our centre buildings are designed to be highly energy and water-efficient, using ground-source heat, solar power and featuring a green roof. The wall has been built using that traditional craft of rough-stone walling.