Food premises registration

To store, prepare, distribute or sell food on premises you need to be registered with us

All businesses selling food and drink within our Borough, or trading outside the Borough but based within our boundary, need to be registered with us as a food business. This is a free service. Please note that selected parts of the information you provide will appear on a public register.

Further information about starting a business, Safer Food Better Business and the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme can be found on the Food Standards Agency site.