Council Tax and Benefits

Page last updated at 14:47 GMT, Friday, March 14 2014

Travel Concessions

The responsibility for administering the Travel Concessions scheme is with Hampshire County Council.  If you are of pension qualifying age or disabled you may be entitled to a National Bus Pass for use on buses in England. 

Further details about the scheme, including alternative concessions available and details of how to apply are available on their website. 

Alternatively you can email or telephone 0845 045 8355.

Back to top