Page last updated at 05 September 2017 at 13:35

Animal Boarding premises for Dogs 

Licenced Animal boarding establishments for dogs within Eastleigh Borough

Business Premises Licence 

Caravan Sites 

Car Breakers & Scrapyards

Motor Salvage
If you dismantle road vehicles within the Borough and sell on parts for reuse then you need to be registered for Motor Salvage approval with us. Alternatively, please contact us and we will send you an application form in the post. Any application must be accompanied with a cheque for £133 made payable to Eastleigh Borough Council. Remember operating without registration is a prosecutable offence.

Scrap Metal
If you deal in scrap metal you will need to apply for a scrap metal dealers license. This applies even if you already have a motor salvage approval. 

Street Trading Licences
Trading in streets in the Borough is strictly controlled, you must have permission to trade in most streets and some streets in the Borough are restricted and trading is prohibited.