Our Economic Development team would like to invite you to Eastleigh’s Business Breakfast on Thursday 7 November from 9-11:30am at East Horton Golf Club.
Refreshments will be available on arrival from 8.30am.
Attendance is free and highlights will include:
• Potentially one week on from Brexit- implications for companies or businesses with import/export activities
• Air Quality
• Recycling of Commercial Food Waste
• Healthy Eating in the workplace
• Made in Eastleigh showcase for local companies and their products
• Case studies of local business success stories
• Business support including funds available to reduce your energy costs
If you would like to be involved, or to book a stand to showcase your business to fellow like-minded business people, please confirm your attendance by replying to this email or contacting the Economic Development team.