Cabinet will be considering a number of items including reports on:
- The Corporate Plan Theme Strategies and any recommendations from Policy and Performance Scrutiny Panel
- The Solent Recreation Mitigation Strategy which seeks agreement on the mechanism for securing developer contributions to fund measures identified in the Strategy
- The Council’s Emerging Approach to Housing Tenure and Tenancies, as the Council develops a strategic Housing Programme, to tackle a backlog of under-supply and deliver new homes to address unmet local need
- The General Fund Revenue Budget 2018/19 which is the process of preparing the Revised Budget for 2017/18 and the Budget for 2018/19 began in October 2017 based on the approved Medium Term Financial Plan and the continuing Efficiency Strategy
- Treasury Management Strategy where the Council is required to approve a TMS which establishes the investment and borrowing policies for the Council
- The Corporate Performance and Financial Monitoring 1 April to 31 December 2017 which presents the Council’s overall financial position for the period from 1 April 2017 to 31 December 2017. This is forecasting an adverse position of £35,000 net of Budget Management proposals of £139,000. Commitment to spend against a budget management item is subject to the availability of resources once the final outturn position for 2017/18 is known.