Overseas and non-British applicants

Page last updated at 09 May 2016 at 15:17

Overseas and non-British applicants


If you want to come to live or work in the UK go to the following website Border and Immigration Agency which explains the process and provides all the information you will need. 

Do I need a UK visa? 

You can use this Home Office questionnaire to find out if you need a visa or entry clearance to work in the UK.