County, Town and Parish Councillors

Page last updated at 07 July 2015 at 15:35

County, Town and Parish Councillors

Hampshire County Councillors

Eastleigh Borough is a "two-tier" local government area. Some services (such as education, social services, libraries) are provided by Hampshire County Council.

Borough  Wards are combined into County Council 'Divisions', each of which has a County Councillor serving on Hampshire County Council. In addition to your Borough Councillor, you have the right to contact your relevant County Councillor.

Use the 'My Property' search to find out which division you live in and which Councillor represents your ward.

Parish and town councils

Some areas of the Borough are served by parish or town councils. These are also elected and can help on a number of local issues. They also run local services such as sports grounds and community halls.

Use the 'My Property' search to find out if your area is served by a town or parish council.