If you do less than 30 minutes of physical activity a week and are 16+ you can claim six free activity sessions as part of This Girl Can Eastleigh.
We have partnered with clubs, groups and centres across the Borough to offer women a variety of free taster sessions aimed at beginners and those who want to take the first step towards a healthier, more active lifestyle.
These free sessions, are just that - completely free. We just hope to encourage you to increase your activity levels, have fun while getting healthier and meet new people.
You can also get in touch with our SportWorks team, who are happy to chat through the scheme and help you decide what free sessions will be most suited to you to try.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for our This Girl Can Eastleigh sessions you must be;
- Currently doing less than 30 minutes of physical activity a week
- Aged 16 +
- Live in the Eastleigh (If you work for an organisation based in Eastleigh but do not live in the borough, you can still be eligible, please get in touch with us through the contact details below)
- Each individual is entitled to book for a maximum of six free sessions, limited to one per activity only. This is so you can try different activities and to give more people the chance to try it as well!
- Free sessions are not transferable and can only be used by the person who has booked them.
- You will need to present your This Girl Can Eastleigh booking confirmation to the activity provider on arrival.
Please note, when booking your free session(s) you will need to complete the online form for each activity you would like to book a place for.
You will receive an email with your booking confirmation ready to show the activity provider on arrival.