Your session is tailored to suit you - and is completely free.
...but you've got to be quick - this scheme is only available until the end of November 2018.
We have continued to partner with local clubs, groups and centres across the Borough for you to enjoy a free session in an activity that encourages you to step out of your comfort zone. You will benefit from 1:1 coaching at a time that suits you, because we know just how busy life can be!
If you are unsure about attending your session you can also arrange for a friend to join you, or for a small group to try a session together - injecting more fun into what could be your new-found favourite activity.
- Archery – AC Delco (Allbrook, Eastleigh)
- Body Pump – Hamble Sports Complex
- Bowls – Fleming Park Bowls Club
- Squash – Fair Oak Squash Club
- Tennis – Places Leisure Eastleigh and Woodhouse Lane (Hedge End)
- Weightlifting – Wyvern Sport and Fitness
- Ladies Football – Eastleigh Football Club (session available based on level of interest)
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for our This Girl Can Eastleigh supported 1:1 sessions you must be:
- Currently doing less than 30 minutes of physical activity a week
- Aged 16+
- Living in Eastleigh (If you work for an organisation based in Eastleigh but do not live in the Borough, you can still be eligible. Please get in touch with us through the contact details below)
Each individual is limited to one session so as many people as possible can try something new.
Free sessions are not transferable and the person who has booked it must be in attendance.
How to book
Contact the SportWorks team directly who are happy to talk through the sessions in detail and put you in touch with the listed providers to book in a time.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org