Park Sport celebrates its 15th year and is our sport and activities programme for local 8-16 year olds in the summer holiday break. The 2019 offer is scheduled to run from 29 July to 23 August.
Park Sport is funded by the Local Area Committees, Parish and Town Councils and sponsors, enabling us to provide heavily subsidised sessions for £1 per person per session (non-refundable booking fee): including sailing, football, dance, fishing, skateboard coaching and more...
In addition to the bookable sessions, we also run free events:
- Free Skate Jam events (suitable for BMX, Skateboard and scooter enthusiasts) hosted by the professionals at Team Extreme
Monday 29 July - Freespace Skate Park, Eastleigh
Monday 12 August - Woodhouse Lane Skate Park, Hedge End (this has been cancelled for health and safety reasons following adverse conditions caused by heavy rain).
- Free swimming for under 16s at Places Leisure Eastleigh, Hamble Sports Complex and Wildern Leisure Centre (scroll down for details)
To mark the 15 year anniversary of Park Sport there will be two brand new one-day festivals, offering activities (inc. those for parent and families) for £1 across the day:
- Saturday 3 August - Places Leisure Eastleigh
- Saturday 17 August - Hamble Sports Complex
Bookings will go live, on a staggered schedule from Monday 8 July at 10am each day, on our new booking platform:
- Monday 8 July - Festival bookings at Places Leisure Eastleigh
- Tuesday 9 July - Festival bookings at Hamble Sport Complex
- Wednesday 10 July - Sailing, Golf, Boxercise
- Thursday 11 July - Cycling, Fishing, Dance, Squash
This year you must have a MyEastleigh account in order to complete a booking, you can do this in advance.
Please note these are not coached sessions and children must be competent swimmers.
To register for free swimming you will need to complete this form and hand it in at your first session, from 29 July to 23 August (this offer does not apply outside of these dates). You will be given a card to show every time you swim for free this summer.
Join the conversation - #parksport2019
For more information contact
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our latest Sports and Health news
We’ll always treat your personal details with the utmost care and only send you what you’ve asked to receive. Here’s how we will store and use your data