Report a breach
How do I report a potential planning breach?
Please ensure you have as much information as possible to support your report such as:
- Description of the breach
- Date the activity started
- Site address (if it is a field, describe the surrounding area to help identify the exact site)
- Name/address/telephone number of the site owner/occupier/builder/agent
- Description of the 'harm' being caused e.g. noise, traffic, smells
- Your name/address/telephone number.
You will need to have a MyEastleigh account to report a breach. Anonymous complaints will not usually be investigated.
Please note all complaints are dealt with in the strictest confidence and details of the complainants will not be made known without their permission, however details of the complaint are not confidential.