Using the café:
- We will not be re-introducing tables inside yet but you will still be able to queue for the café through the building. Staff will be wearing face masks and the screens will remain at the counter. We would be very grateful if customers would carry on wearing face masks inside for a while longer.
- Cakes, baguettes, hot food, refreshments and ice creams will be available by card payment only.
- A one way system will be operating so please follow the signs, limit the numbers in the queue and socially distance at all times.
- We have put together some frequently asked questions on our way of working to comply with COVID-19 requirements.
We also cater for your dogs too with Feelwells dog treats - training treats in liver, cheese or chicken & potato (grain free) flavours for £1.99.
Situated in the natural surroundings of the country park and set in our 17th Century style Hampshire Aisle Barn, the Woodland Café provides fresh, locally sourced, quality food.
The café is open seven days a week (although times may vary around Christmas):
- 10.30am to 4.30pm (hot food orders taken until 4pm)
- The café opens at 9am on Saturdays (when parkrun takes place), a choice of sausage and bacon baps are added to the menu
A variety of baguettes, kids pre-made lunch boxes, cakes and ice creams are available alongside the hot food choices.
We cater for vegetarians and vegans as well as those with food allergies and intolerances.