Using the café:
- Tables are back inside the café
- It is still card payment only, but there are plans to re-introduce cash payments soon
- If ordering hot food, please let staff know whether you are seated inside or outside. If inside you will be given a beeper to let you know when to come up and collect your hot food from the counter. If seated outside then you will collect your hot food at the back of the kitchen as at present
- We will continue to use takeaway packaging and would be grateful if you would place these in the bins provided as you leave your table
- Dogs on lead are allowed
We also cater for your dogs too with Feelwells dog treats - training treats in liver, cheese or chicken & potato (grain free) flavours for £1.99.
Situated in the natural surroundings of the country park and set in our 17th Century style Hampshire Aisle Barn, the Woodland Café provides fresh, locally sourced, quality food.
The café is open seven days a week:
Christmas Eve: the café and toilets will close 1pm (hot food order taken until 12.30pm)
- 10.30am to 4.30pm (hot food orders taken until 4pm)
- The café opens at 9am on Saturdays (when parkrun takes place), when a choice of sausage and bacon baps are made available
A variety of baguettes, kids pre-made lunch boxes, cakes and ice creams are available alongside the hot food choices.
We cater for vegetarians and vegans as well as those with food allergies and intolerances.