Footpath Orders

Footpath Orders Consultation in Eastleigh

Page last updated at 13 June 2017 at 15:11

Footpath Orders      

The information on this page relates to permanently stopping up or diverting public rights of way. For temporary diversion orders please contact Hampshire County Council on 01962 846981 or visit the County Council website

Please see our guidance on How to Apply for a Footpath Diversion  word 

Please print off and complete our application form for stopping up or for diverting a footpath or bridleway here: Application Form pdf

Footpath Orders Undergoing Formal Consultation


The Eastleigh Borough Council (Unnumbered Presumed Dedicated Footpath at Pavilion Road, Hedge End) Diversion Order 2017


Confirmation Orders

Footpath Cycleway 23- Eastleigh