Page last updated at 04 December 2015 at 12:51
Roads (Highways) and Transport Policy on Planning Applications
Report Faults, apply for licences
- Report potholes, highway flooding, blocked gullies, overhanging trees and shrubs
- Report faulty, broken or damaged street lights
- Apply for the licence or permit to place skips, scaffolding, building materials etc. on or around a road or pavement.
- Enquiries about speed limits, waiting restrictions, road closures, road markings, traffic and pedestrian signing, and cycling issues,
- Enquiries relating to the maintenance of roads.
Rights of Way
Any technical matters relating to public rights of way diversion orders associated with planning proposals are processed by the Borough Council. For information and inquiries contact Eric Reed on 023 8068 8233. However, the maintenance of unmetalled rights of way is not a function dealt with by the Borough Council. For other queries on cross country rural public rights of way/public footways/public bridleways such as overgrown vegetation / obstruction / encroachment / condition contact Hampshire County Council, phone 0845 6035636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org