Meals On Wheels
Are you eligible?
The Meals on Wheels service is available to residents over the age of 55, meeting one of the following criteria, as well as those with an assessed need.
- They are finding it difficult to cook for themselves
- They have just come out of hospital
- They are caring for someone else and need a break from cooking
- They are feeling unwell, either physically or mentally
- They cannot get out to the shops
Customers are able to choose a hot two-course meal from a menu of four options. Special dietary requirements including medical and faith needs are also catered for.
For more information contact 01962 779338 or visit Hampshire County Council's Meals on Wheels