Money Advice for Older People
Page last updated at 12 September 2016 at 08:55
Money Advice for Our Older People
- Housing and Council Tax Benefits - If you are on a low income, you may be entitled to help with your Rent and/or Council Tax payments by completing our online claim form
- Council Tax - The Council Tax is a tax set by Councils to help pay for local services. Eastleigh Borough Council also collects Council Tax on behalf of Hampshire County Council, the Police Authority and Hampshire Fire & Rescue Services.
- Solent Credit Union - Credit Unions help their members save regularly and provide affordable loans. Any surplus of funds is paid to members as a dividend.
- Eastleigh Basics Bank - support for those who are experiencing financial difficulty and need help with buying food in the short term.
- Useful information from Age UK - Advice on benefits, income and tax, debt, savings, pensions, legal issues and consumer advice.