Report an incident

Page last updated at 12 April 2016 at 14:56

Report a crime or Anti-social behaviour

If you think you may have been a victim of a crime or anti-social behaviour you can report it in the following ways:

What is anti-social behaviour?

Dial 101 (non-emergency) or 999 in an emergency

Not sure when it's an emergency? Visit the Hampshire Constabulary Website for details.

Information is treated as confidential by the police. However, if you want to report anonymously you can call Crimestoppers on

0800 555 111 or visit their website.

Eastleigh Borough Council
For noise nuisance or fly-tipping (dumped waste) complaints please contact the EBC Environmental Health Team

If you are a tenantĀ of a Registered Social Landlord, please contact your housing provider regarding ASB issues as they have a number of powers they can use to encourage the tenants causing ASB to treat other tenants respectfully.