Page last updated at 28 July 2015 at 10:18
If you want to look for a registered childcare provider in the area contact Hampshire Family Information Service (FIS) at Hampshire County Council on 01329 225398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sure Start Children's Centres The Government programme to deliver the best start in life for every child. We bring together early education, childcare, health and family support.
- Children's Links A children's charity to improve the quality of children's life experiences.
- Family Information Directory (FID) Information on childcare and family services in Hampshire.
- National Autistic Society Champion the rights and interests of all people with autism and aim to provide individuals with autism and their families with help, support and services that they can access, trust and rely upon and which can make a positive difference to their lives.
- Professional Association for childcare and Early Years (Pacey) Information on childminding.
- Ofsted inspect and regulate to achieve excellence in the care of children and young people, and in education and skills for learners of all ages.
- Family Lives Free parent support and information for anyone in a parenting role.