Eastleigh BID is once again providing a free Urban Beach and Funday Friday activities for young children to enjoy this summer in Eastleigh town centre.
The Urban beach will return to Leigh Road precinct on Wednesday 28th July and it will be open every day until the 31st August 2021.
This popular, family, FREE event will also have lots of activities to enjoy each Friday. Please bring your own buckets, spades, deck chairs and whatever else you’ll need for a day at the beach.
A summer of ‘Funday Fridays’ will also return to Eastleigh this summer. They will run every Friday starting on 30 July until 27 August.
An exciting range of extra fun and activities this summer on a Friday includes:
- 30th July – Silly Scott – Magician and Balloon Modelling
- 6th August – Animal Encounters – 11am to 4pm
- 13th August – Fantazy – Face Painter & Punch & Judy Show
- 20th August – Juggling Jake – Circus Skills
- 27th August – BellaCrafts – Craft Activities