If you’re looking for something fun and creative to do with the little ones then head to Eastleigh’s stunning Itchen Valley Country Park over the coming weeks.
The family-friendly country park is hosting a series of specially-themed activity sessions, designed for little hands and their helpers.
Make & Munch runs on Wednesdays for an hour and includes a craft activity session, along with a delicious home-prepared lunch.
Upcoming Make & Munch dates are:
- Make & Munch – Bird Feeder. Design and craft a bird feeder for the garden. Wednesday, November 21.
- Make & Munch – Festive Tree Decoration. Make a selection of sparkly seasonal tree decorations. Wednesday, November 28.
- Make & Munch – Bubble Pictures. Have fun creating splat pictures made from bubbles and paint. Wednesday, December 5.
- Make & Munch – Glittery Pine Cones. Get into the festive spirit crafting decorations made from pine cones, found in the park. Wednesday, December 12.
- Make & Munch – Sock Snowmen and Snowomen. Make your very own Snow people, crafted from socks and festive baubles. Wednesday, December 19.
Make & Munch takes place at Itchen Valley Country Park’s newly-refurbished Woodland Café from 10.30am to 11.30am. The sessions cost £7 per child and include all materials and a special lunch of mini pizza, carrot and cucumber sticks and a drink of squash. The sessions are suitable for children aged two to four years old.
Spaces are limited so booking is essential. Call 02380 683790 to book your place.
Itchen Valley Country Park is set in 440 acres of beautiful water meadows, woodland and meadows situated beside the River Itchen. It is owned and managed by Eastleigh Borough Council.