The first of 14 Local Plan consultation drop-in sessions are set to start next week with a drop in at Hamble Primary School on 25 June and Wyvern School on 26 June.
The drop in sessions are part of the next stage in the preparation of our Local Plan when local people groups and organisations have the chance to give their views on the Local Plan.
All local authorities must have a Local Plan. This sets out how a local authority is going to deliver space for businesses, new homes and all the facilities that are needed to support this whilst also protecting and enhancing the local environment.
Bishopstoke, Fair Oak & Horton Heath
- Wyvern School, Botley Road - 26 June, 5pm- 9pm
- The Hub, Bishopstoke Road - 4 July, 3pm - 7.30pm
- The Hub, Bishopstoke Road - 16 July, 3pm - 7.30pm
- Wyvern School, Botley Road - 18 July, 5pm - 9pm
Bursledon, Hamble-le-Rice & Hound
- Hamble Primary School, Hamble Lane - 25 June, 3pm - 7pm
- Pilands Wood Community Centre, Chamberlayne Road - 24 July, 4pm - 7pm
- Abbey Hall, Victoria Road - 25 July, 3pm - 7pm
Chandler’s Ford & Hiltingbury
- Fryern Pavilion, Fryern Close - 2 July, 3pm - 7pm
Eastleigh (including Allbrook)
- Eastleigh House, Upper Market Street - 9 July, 3pm - 7pm
- Crestwood Community School, Shakespeare Road - 23 July, 3pm - 7.30pm
Hedge End, West End & Botley
- West End Parish Centre, Chapel Road - 5 July, 3pm - 7pm
- Hedge End Centre 2000, St Johns Road - 10 July, 4.45pm - 8pm
- The Botley Centre, High Street - 17 July, 3pm - 7pm
Outside of the Borough
- Colden Common Community Centre, St Vigor Way - 11 July, 3pm - 7.30pm
Local people are welcome to attend any session regardless of which area they live in.