Transferring your tenancy

Information on moving to a different property and mutual exchanges

If you're a tenant of one of the housing associations in Eastleigh Borough you may be eligible to transfer to a larger or smaller property within the Borough. If you want more information about your eligibility for a transfer you should contact your housing association landlord direct.
In some cases, housing association tenants have a right to 'mutually exchange'. This means they can 'swap' their property with somebody else. We're really keen to encourage people with a spare room to exchange with overcrowded families.

Your landlord will give you further advice on what homes can and cannot be exchanged, and what the risks are.

You can also register at HomeSwapper.