We have reopened 11am to 3pm each day for takeaways only.
- Baguettes, wraps, cakes, drinks and ice creams will be available by card payment only and we hope to reintroduce hot food from Monday 13 July.
- A one way system will be operating, so please follow the signs, limit the numbers in the queue and socially distance at all times
- To make sure our staff are also safe, we will be running with a reduced workforce, so please be patient during busy times - we will be doing our best to provide the best service whilst keeping you safe.
Situated in the natural surroundings of the country park and set in our 17th Century style Hampshire Aisle Barn, the Woodland Café provides fresh, locally sourced, quality food.
The café is open seven days a week (although times may vary around Christmas):
- 10am to 4.30pm from 1 October to 31 March (GMT)
- 10am to 5pm from 1 April to 30 September (BST)
- The cafe opens at 9am when Parkrun is on - most Saturdays.
We cater for vegetarians and vegans as well as those with food allergies and intolerances.
- Yorkshire pudding week (6 - 12 Feb) - Enjoy butcher’s sausages and mash with peas in a giant Yorkshire Pudding, plus tea or coffee for just £6.95.
- Valentine's evening (14 Feb, 7pm start) - a three course meal including sharing dessert (vegan options available) for £24.95. View menu
- British pie week (2 - 6 March) - enjoy a traditional pie and mash (vegan option available)
- Mothers Day (22 March) - we’re giving mums a free chocolate truffle with every order
Term-time lunchtime Specials
- Monday to Thursday - 2 Main meals from the specials board for £12, including tea or filter coffee
- Fish and Chip Friday - Freshly battered cod with chips and mushy peas for £7.95
Served between 12noon - 2.30pm. 90 mins free parking with these offers.
Dog Treats by Pooch & Mutt.
- Tubes £2.99
- Packs £2.50
- Chews £1.99
We host kids parties in the Kingfisher Barn next door to the cafe.
Find out more about booking a party with us.