FOI frequently requested information
We regularly get requests for the same or similar information, therefore, we have decided to publish this information and update it at regular intervals.
A request for updated information in advance of when the next update is due will normally be refused under Section 22 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 on the grounds that it is information that we hold with the intention of publishing at a specific date.
We often get requests for information about the Council and our Borough Councillors. Various information is available on our Publication Scheme including the topics listed below plus much more information about who we are and what we do.
- Our constitution
- Democratic structure
- Councillor information (including member allowances)
- Minutes and agendas of meetings
The Department for Transport guidance issued under the Traffic Management Act 2004 requires councils to produce an Annual Report on their parking enforcement activities.
We often receive requests about our housing strategy, housing options, and new developments.
Please find links below to this information:
- Housing – housing options, homeowner information, applying for a home etc.
- Our housing strategies, policies and plans for managing and delivering housing in the Borough.
- New affordable housing developments in the Borough.
We often get asked for information on the Borough's population, size and boundaries.