Report fraud

Information on how to report people making fraudulent claims

Do you know someone who is claiming Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support  they may not be entitled to?

If so you can complete our Suspected Fraud Notification form to tell us about it. Or you can call us on 023 8068 8000 giving as many details as possible so that the allegations can be investigated. Any information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.

You can also report benefit fraud online to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) by telephone on 0800 854 440 or textphone on 0800 328 0512, or by post to:

PO Box 224