Report fraud

Page last updated at 26 October 2015 at 10:46

Do you know someone who is claiming Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support to which they may not be entitled?

If the answer to the above question is ‘yes’, complete our Suspected Fraud Notification form using the link below to tell us about it.

Alternatively, telephone this office on 02380 688046 giving as many details as possible so that the allegations can be investigated.

Any information provided will be treated in the strictest condfidence.

You can also report benefit fraud online to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) using the following link:

You can report fraud to the DWP by telephone on 0800 854 440 or textphone on 0800 328 0512 or by post to:

PO Box 224