Page last updated at 11 November 2015 at 16:52
Bills are available, together with the statutory financial information and details of services, which would usually accompany the Council Tax bill in paper format.
Benefits of e-billing include:
- Receiving it as soon as it is available
- Being able to request and receive a copy quickly – often you may need to present an up to date bill for identification purposes
- The ability for you to store and retrieve bills electronically, but still being able to print if required
- Saving paper, so it is better for the environment
- Saving the cost of printing, sorting and postage
- Savings are ultimately passed on to Eastleigh’s residents
In order to register for e-billing, you just need to complete a very simple online form - just click here and ensure that you have your account number to hand.
Please note that by signing up for e-billing you:
- Agree to notify the Council of any change to your e-mail address
- Agree to the issue of all bills to the e-mail address provided
This arrangement can be cancelled at any time. Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and will be effective on the 10th working day after receipt of the notice by the Council. Future bills will then be sent through the post.