Downloadable forms

Page last updated at 27 July 2017 at 08:01

In this section you will find a number of forms which can be downloaded and printed for completion before being returned to this office.

Completed and signed forms should be returned by post to Revenue & Benefits, Eastleigh Borough Council, Eastleigh House, Upper Market Street, Eastleigh, SO50 9YN.  Alternatively, scans of the fully completed forms can be sent via email to   

You will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to use PDF documents.

Change of Address Form for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

If you are moving within the Borough you will need to complete this form.  If you are moving outside the Borough please contact us to confirm the date you are moving and to give a forwarding address.

Application Form for Discretionary Housing Payments

This is to request a top up of Housing Benefit you receive up to the amount of the rent charge. You will be required to submit two full bank statements for each account held to support your request.

Self Employed Earnings Information Form

To be completed if you do not have up to date accounts for your self-employed business.

Change of Circumstances Form for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

This form is to be used if you have had a change in your circumstances, you must remember to provide documentary proof of your change(s) in addition to completing this form.

Application Form for Second Adult Rebate

If you are of pensionable age and you have other adults present in your property (not including your partner) on a low income you may be able to receive help to pay your Council Tax.

Financial Information Questionnaire

If you have an outstanding Housing Benefit overpayment for which we are taking deductions directly from your Housing Benefit, you can request that these deductions are reduced if you are suffering from financial hardship.