Support, advice and information about coronavirus, COVID-19
The latest information from the government and the NHS on staying safe during the coronavirus pandemic can be found below:
Stay alert. We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert.
This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance from people not in your household (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
For Hampshire County Council information visit: www.hants.gov.uk/coronavirus