How to get in touch
The following services are delivered by Hampshire County Council:
- Adult services/social care
- Child services
- Highways – road maintenance, potholes, highway flooding, road drainage issues and overhanging trees and shrubs
- Lighting – broken and damaged street lights
- Waste and recycling centres – local waste tips
- Trading standards
- Royal Victoria Country Park and Manor Farm Country Park
- Rights of Way problems and view the rights of way network.
You can contact our Customer Service Centre on 023 8068 8000 or email email@example.com. Our opening hours are 8.30am to 5pm - Monday to Friday (closed on bank holidays).
Our team can help with all manner of enquiries about our services, and in most cases there is no need to refer you to anyone else.
You can speak to an advisor face to face for several of our services, however there are some situations when you will need to make an appointment to speak to a specialist.
If you wish to view historical planning documents, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Our address is Eastleigh House, Upper Market Street, Eastleigh SO50 9YN (postcode for Sat Nav: SO50 9FD). Our opening hours are 8.30am to 5pm - Monday to Friday (closed on bank holidays).
Other Information available on our website
Under the Freedom of Information Act we must adopt and maintain a Publication Scheme where we ensure that a significant amount of information, about us and our services, is available without the need for a specific request to be made.
Compliments, complaints and comments
How to give us feedback on our services or make a complaint