How to get in touch

The following services in the Borough are delivered by Hampshire County Council, please search their website for information and contact details:

  • Adult services/social care
  • Childrens' services
  • Education services
  • Highways – road maintenance, potholes, highway flooding, road drainage issues and overhanging trees and shrubs
  • Lighting – broken and damaged street lights
  • Household Waste and Recycling Centres (HWRC) – local waste tips
  • Trading standards
  • Royal Victoria Country Park and Manor Farm Country Park
  • Rights of Way problems and view the rights of way network.

For other services, please contact Eastleigh Borough Council:

Report it online 24/7
If you have an issue to report in relation to the following types of services, then please use the search bar to locate the report form: waste and recycling/anti-social behaviour/clean streets/parking and more...

By phone, email or in person
Customer Service Centre and media contact information

Our team can help with all manner of enquiries about our services, and in most cases there is no need to refer you to anyone else.

You can speak to an advisor face to face for several of our services, however there are some situations when you will need to make an appointment to speak to a specialist.

If you wish to view historical planning documents, you will need to email to make an appointment. 

Other Information available on our website
Under the Freedom of Information Act we must adopt and maintain a Publication Scheme where we ensure that a significant amount of information, about us and our services, is available without the need for a specific request to be made.

Compliments, complaints and comments
How to give us feedback on our services or make a complaint